The Top 20 Branding Agencies Report evaluates more than 2,000 branding agencies and design firms based on their credentials, focus and expertise in branding, client feedback, and project work. This report takes a broad look at branding agencies who specialize in branding, brand identity, naming, and brand standards.
ATLANTA, January 23, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Agency Spotter publishes the Top 20 Branding Agencies Quarterly Report that ranks more than 2,000 branding agencies based on their competitive portfolio, agency work and client reviews.
Competition was fierce this quarter with lots of movement. In the new edition of the Top Branding Agencies Report, 17 agencies made the report for the first time with 7 new agencies cracking the top 10 spots.
The UK-based branding agency Taxi Studio hit number one, while the previous winner, San Diego’s BASIC fell to number 9.
|3||Modo Modo Agency|
|4||ArtVersion Interactive Agency|
|5||Smith Brothers Agency|
|9||Yeah Design Works|
Seeing such an important aspect of marketing become increasingly competitive is something to keep our eyes on in 2018. It means more agencies are specializing to build competitive advantage.
Facts about this quarter's top branding agencies:
- 90 percent have less than 50 employees
- 10 percent are women-owned (10 percent less than in August)
- 100 percent are independent businesses
- They cover ground. Though relatively small, these agencies work with clients big, small, and industrially diverse such as Adidas, Apple, Coca-Cola, Cadbury, Bojangles', the Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn, Harvard University, POLO by Ralph Lauren, the History Channel, The Economist, Starbucks, and more.
- Come from 19 cities, 14 U.S. states, and 3 countries (the U.S., the U.K., and Hungary) metro areas, including Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, New York, Venice, Budapest (HU), and Bristol (U.K.).
The agencies were selected based on Agency Spotter's proprietary research methodology, which uses their website's extensive data along with qualitative and quantitative insights to evaluate many factors including each company's qualifications, experience level, positioning, and client feedback.
Agency Spotter's top agency research reports are issued on a regular basis and are continuing to roll out across more than a dozen service areas. Interested companies are encouraged to claim their agency or apply to get listed and review the report methodology to be evaluated for future coverage.
For the full research, explore other reports, and to see client reviews, visit:
About Agency Spotter
A B2B marketplace and SaaS provider, Agency Spotter connects marketing decision makers with top branding agencies and more including advertising, design, digital, and 38 marketing services. Attracting small, medium, and global enterprises, Agency Spotter is the world's top independent choice for agency search, selection, and agency management.
Agency Spotter's website and iPhone app map the marketing services industry landscape, making it easy to use more information, like verified client reviews, to build a shortlist and select the right agency partner. For more information or to search for your next digital agency partner, visit agencyspotter.com.
Source: Agency Spotter